Use your employer’s contribution to recreation /holiday voucher/ in the Hotel CROCUS**** at Štrbské Pleso.
BENEFITS OF HOLIDAY VAUCHERS
- Contribution to recreation up to 55 % of the hotel stay expenditures and up to a total of €275 per calendar year
- Applies to accommodation costs as well as to complementary services (catering, aquapark, wellness/spa, massages etc.)
- Includes the recreation of family members
- Applicable throughout the year
RULES & CONDITIONS FOR USING HOLIDAY VAUCHER
- The employee working for the company with more than 49 employees for at least 2 years is entitled to travel allowance voucher
- Holiday voucher is intended exclusively for the recreation in Slovakia covering accommodation expenses for at least two overnight stays
- Before leaving the hotel make a request of the invoice (tax document) containing your name, the date of your holiday and the price. You are obliged to submit this invoice on the use of the holiday voucher to the employer within 30 days after completing your stay. The invoice is a statement based on which your holiday voucher will be covered by your employer.
Eligible applicants include state-company and state-organisation employees, members of police force, Slovak Information Service, Slovak Security Policy Institute, members of ZVJS (Prison and Judicial Guard Corps), Customs Officers, Fire and Rescue Corps, members of Mountain Rescue Service and Slovak Armed Forces.
You can use the travel allowance voucher in the Hotel CROCUS****. The invoice on the use of the holiday voucher will be issued to your name after completing your stay.
The payments by the Holiday card can be made via https://www.boomer.sk/ (types of cards accepted : Edenred, Edumio, SKTRAVEL Goodidea, Doxx, Gusto, UpRekrea ) Holiday voucher is possible to use for the settlement of costs related to the accommodation services, or stay packages exclusively in Slovakia for at least two overnight stays.